Monday, July 12, 2010

Amazon Order

I just laughed out loud to myself as I received my shipping confirmation for my latest Amazon.com purchases, which are:

* Book: Last One Down the Aisle Wins: 10 Keys to a Fabulous Single Life Now and an Even Better Marriage Later

* Book: How Did You Get This Number by Sloane Crosley (Nine thoughtful, unfussy essays by the author of the collection I Was Told There'd Be Cake navigate around illusions of youth in the hope that by young adulthood they'll all add up to happiness)

* 1 Hamilton Beach 62695V Power Deluxe Hand Mixer

* 1 package Crest Whitestrips Pro Effects,10-Day Dental Whitening Formula System, 40 Strips

Is that the most post-breakup/now-I'm-going-to-reinvent-myself package you have ever seen?

And I wasn't even trying! Seriously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment