Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Song: Alexi Murdoch - At Your Door

I'm still on an Alexi Murdoch kick!

The lyrics of this song reminded me of something that a friend said to me once, and it was something like 'a person will come along who will love you so much that it's impossible for you to do anything that will make them give up on you (besides cheating on them). There will be no more game playing, no more hiding of feelings, just an acknowledgment that we are only human and that we have flaws - but we are just as loveable in recognition of those flaws.'

This notion is still out of my realm of understanding, but I remain hopeful that this type of love exists.

Perfect for: reminding you of why you love your significant other after a fight, reminding yourself that you're worth it, journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment