Friday, April 8, 2011

i ate the big apple

I had the BEST NYC visit last week. I caught up with some wonderful friends, enjoyed navigating the streets solo and most of all I ATE! I decided that I would throw all of my good eating habits to the wind and consume anything and everything that I saw - and that I did! Here are some pics of the incredible food I enjoyed throughout the week. Hey, I didn't gain 5 lbs for nothin'!



prosciutto cotto, olive, lemon, mushroom, and mozzarella pizza at Eataly





















arugula and radicchio salad at Eataly
























fried artichoke and prosciutto pizza at the Plaza Food Emporium



















arugula red onion and parmesan cheese salad at the Plaza Food Emporium



















diet coke at the Plaza Food Emporium... so necessary























tasty D-lite


















caramel brownie from Caramel Witch, prosciutto and black pepper twist and coffee at Chelsea Market (for breakfast!)


















vanilla cupcake from Magnolia Bakery






















shrimp dumplings from Ryan's favorite restaurant in Korea Town























couldn't pass up the fried dumplings!


















chocolate chip cookie a la Jacques Torres and coffee from Ninth Street Espresso



















fried pork loin with capers chanterelles and asparagus at DBGB



















Ramen at Ippudo



















amazing dessert spread from Momofuku Milk Bar






















latte and pear & ginger scone at City Bakery



















seafood sausage at The Breslin



















fried peanut butter and banana sandwich at The Breslin



















salt bar at Chelsea Market... allie's dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment