Friday, November 11, 2011

Go-To Workout/Pumpup/GetYourDayGoing Song: DJ Harry - Wake Up

As many of you know, I am a String Cheese Incident enthusiast, which is kindof random because I'm not really a fan of the whole jam band genre of music. However, I think anyone who has had the opportunity to see them in concert can attest to the fact they are one of the most talented musicians on the planet. Their music takes you on a journey! I could get all philosophically hippied-out on y'all but I'll save that for another post.

Today I woke up in a warm bed with rain falling down outside - but I was determined to make it to the gym before work. So I put on my favorite Workout/Pumpup/GetYourDayGoing Song, which just so happens to be a remix of SCI's song Wake Up by DJ Harry. 

DJ Harry remixed an entire album of SCI songs on his album called the string cheese incident remix project, which is an extraordinary compilation of songs that will turn even the most adamantly anti-jam-band music listener into a fan.



Do you love it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment