Thursday, November 4, 2010

'Liam + Little = ENGAGED!

Last night, after two long weeks of planning, my adorable brother proposed to the love of his life - AMANDA! I say long because keeping a secret like this from Amanda, considering we talk about everything under the moon, was one of the most challenging things I've had to do - so I can't even IMAGINE what it's been like for Will!



Words cannot express how excited I am for Amanda and Will, and I feel SO HONORED to a part of their lives. The way that my brother requested my blessing in asking for Amanda's hand in marriage literally melts my heart and puts a frog in my throat each time I think about it. I feel like the luckiest girl/sister in the world to be gaining Amanda as my sister (AWP for life!) - a woman who inspires me and brings happiness and laugher to my life every day. Will had better watch out - or I might jump in and try to marry her!

I am so full of emotion and love for this couple and am absolutely thrilled for this next phase in their relationship - they are officially on the road to becoming husband and wife!

I love you two SO VERY VERY MUCH and cannot wait to celebrate with you in person - and to check out that ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Congrats Will and Amanda (who i hope to meet soon!)!

    I know Allie is so excited not to mention your parents are probably jumping for joy! Enjoy every moment!

    Best wishes,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Congrats Will and Amanda!!! Wish you guys the very best! So happy for the Pecks and the Phelps. :)

    ReplyDelete